1.04.2013

All About Horses

Hey there,

You might not know that I am a book writer and I write informational books on how to care for pets.

This post is about my first book I published, All About Horses: The Equine History, Breeds, Care, & Friendships.

I wrote this on how to care for your horse in general, history behind certain breeds, general training, and my wonderful friendship with my horse, plus some fun facts.

Click on the cover below to see All About Horses on Amazon.com.


I also created a website for All About Horses. It has a TON of high quality photos and videos for your pleasure. You can also download any of the photos as a wallpaper for your computer for FREE!

Below are just a few examples of what's available on OurWorldOfHorses.com.

Andalusian Stallion

Akhal-Teke horses

Arabian stallion

Friesian horse


And there is so much more! You can literally spend hours browsing through my website!
If you're interested, please visit: OurWorldOfHorses.com

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Best regards,
SD

No comments:

Post a Comment